Monday, December 8, 2008

~nO oNe sEe’S thE paIn~

Everyday i act like I’m OK with the fact of not being able to see you anymore,
but it hurts more than anything.

I used to think that we would end up together no matter what, but lately I’m not so sure.

I can’t think of one person who isn’t trying to tear us apart and make sure that we never end up together.

No one wants me with you, they think you will hurt me, but i truly don’t see it!!

They think that your the reason I cry….and you are but thats only cause i can’t be with you, touch you, hold you.

They don’t know that they are the ones hurting me! and Ive been hurt so much before that.

Its like nothing can go right in my life, i can never have what i truly want and Love!!

Thats life i guess!

Yeah i know this isn’t a poem or anything, i just felt like writing down how i felt!! It helps sometimes!

No comments: